National 12 - find out more...

Olton Mere Open Meeting - 24th Nov 2012

Started by Chris Troth, 23 Oct 2012, 09:45

« previous - next »

Chris Troth

Hi all,
I would like to invite you all to the Olton Mere N12 open on 24th November, which is the final meeting in the Midlands Area. We plan to hold three races, with the first starting at 11am. There will be a briefing at 10:30. Entry fee £12. The bar will be open in the afternoon.
The day after, Sunday 25th November, the club is holding its anual two-handed regatta, and visitors are welcome to take part.
Please let me know if you are planning to come - hope to see you there.
Chris

paul turner

Yo Chris - we, that is me, Christine and one the Turner Collection yots (although probably not China Doll who has suffered a major planking failure) intend to be there. And memo to self - must remember to get the Midland Area prizes ready! Px:K)

Chris Troth

It's less than 2 weeks 'til the final open meeting of the MAAT 2012. The ladies tell me that there will be a variety of soups available for lunch. Please let me know if you know you are coming, so I can give them an idea of quantity. I also have a supply of eager crews if you are struggling to find anyone.
If you would like to stay and sail our 2-handed regatta on the following day, and need somewhere to stay, contact Naomi or Gill Bilton, who may be able to sort you out.
Chris

Red Hot Pudding

Hi Chris

Jenny and Myself with be there!

Ian

Tom white (Guest)

Matt, i and shed will hopefully be joining in on the 24th, cant wait to sail back on olton again.

See you all there :)

Tom white (2765,3434)

jonathan_twite

We'll be there with Goose Hunter (N2706).  Should be fun

Jon Twite
N3162 (Baggy Trousers) "Bicycle Clips"
N2709 (Paper Dart) "Goose Hunter"

n12 Bottom Banner