National 12 - find out more...

Superga Cup Pevensey Bay

Started by bay sailor, 29 May 2013, 07:01

« previous - next »

bay sailor

Just a quick reminder it is the Pevensey Bay open on the 8th & 9th of June.

It has been several years since the 12s have sailed at Pevensey but after a lot of hard work they are back 8) So it would be great to see a good turn out.
The club gates will be open from 5pm on friday the 7th with free camping on site available.
There will be food available all weekend and of course the bar will be open.
The first Race will be at 12:00 on saturday ( NOR and SIs available at http://www.pbsc.eu )
For anyone who has not sailed at Pevensey before it is a large bay between Eastbourne and Hastings  with some of the best sailing on the South Coast,
And the venue for next years Burton cup so a good oppotunity to get some practice there before Next year.
I hope to see you all there.
Chris Clarke

Mike Storey

As well as early reconnaissance for Burton 2014 and a GUL Series event this open meeting is #6 (of 10) in the 2013 Thames Area series with event #3 at Burghfield still to be rescheduled. Thorntons and Ibbotsons are neck and neck at the top after 4 events with plenty of crews breathing down their necks behind for any slip ups.
Also I noticed in the NOR that 6 races are planned. Should be a great event with lots of on and off-shore fun.
Mike N3491

Kevin

Gutted!! Pevensey is one of my favourite venues but due to a family commitment I am not able to make it this year. If anyone is hesitating, it's a great club with proper sea sailing - just go!
Kevin

Chris Day

Really don't want to miss this one! We're planning to make the trip down from Manchester so will probably be very late pitching our tent - hope that's ok.

Chris and Sophie

N3526

bay sailor

That will be fine the club will be open and some members will be camping over so no worries about what time you get here.
see you next weekend  8)
chris

Jeremy C

Will be there for at least the Saturday but not in 3444 as George is doing some wreck diving in weymouth. I'll be bending double at the front of Alan's AC if all goes to plan. Hope its windy!
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

bay sailor

Good news the forecast is shaping up for some classic pevensey bay sailing wind and sun!
so don't be the ones on monday saying I wish we had gone while listening to the
"You should have been there!" stories

Our Caterers are offering a meal deal of all food for the weekend which includes
Breakfast,afternoon tea, curry and pud,  breakfast and afternoon tea for £20
Hope to see you all there

n12 Bottom Banner