National 12 - find out more...

Yorkshire Dales this weekend!

Started by Chadders, 16 Jul 2013, 09:43

« previous - next »

Chadders

N12 Open - Yorkshire Dales SC - 21st July

Dear All,

Please find attached final details for the Open Meeting at Yorkshire Dales Sailing Club on Sunday 21st of July

Sunshine and a reasonable amount of wind have been ordered and a goodly number of Northern and Midland Twelves have said they are coming already. We have a collection of Foolishes, Big Issues, Design 8, Baggy, and either an Starfish or a rather nice new Uffa King (subject to the forecast) all confirmed as attending.

The format of the day will be similar to previous years, that being we’ll start just ahead or just behind the normal club racing fleet

First race 11.30,

Then lunch (pre order before the first race),

With 2 races after lunch.

Best 2 races to count

The gates to the Club should be open between 9.30 and 10.00, for directions see the Yorkshire Dales SC Website

YDSC operate a donation scheme for entry fees and I’ll collect the Old Spice levy on top of that.

Come and join us to sail on one of the best bits of open water in Yorkshire

Let me know if you are planning to attend so I can pre warn the catering staff. Any questions e-mail me or give me a ring in the evening â€" the number is in the book.  

Neil McInnes

N12 3216

Carbonara

I am coming with Charlotte as crew.
Patrick
N3502

Chadders

Squidgy Bits is coming but crew TBA!  Fear not I have a cunning plan.

Chadders

Brilliant open meeting once again and big thanks to all at Yorkshire Dales Sailing club for the warm hospitality, excellent courses and great food. Congratulations to Philip and Caroline on winning the event after some very close racing at the front of the fleet. :) 8)

Carbonara

It was a grand day out. Pictures courtesey of Paul Hargreaves can be seen following the link below.
http://paulhargreavesphotography.zenfolio.com/p545395554/h64fd0817#h6f131bfa

Red Hot Pudding

It was indeed a grand day out. A bit of a trek from the Midlands, but great sailing!
Ian 3316

angus

I hear on the grape vine that for once Mark Simpson arrived in plenty of time!
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

n12 Bottom Banner