National 12 - find out more...

Free Weekend at a Watersports Hotel

Started by Tom Stewart, 27 Jul 2013, 12:42

« previous - next »

Tom Stewart

Have we all remembered that if you enter and sail at a Gul event you are entered into a raffle to win a weekend away at a watersports hotel! Who is going to be at Hunstanton?

Tom Stewart

As part of thew fantastic new GUL series, which starts in a couple of weeks at Burghfield with coaching and Racing, our title sponsors <strong style="color: #1d1f22; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial; line-height: 15px; background-color: #f2f5f7;">GUL[/b] are offering an end of season prize in partnership with Watergate Bay Hotels of a weekend for two at their luxury sports hotel in Cornwall with surf coaching . A draw will take place at the last GUL event of the year at Northampton Sailing club, those who enter the GUL series get their name in the pot! Each time you participate in a GUL event this year your name will go in the draw- so the more GUL events you do, the greater the chance you have of winning this weekend break.

Steve (Guest)

Jo and I will be there at Hunstanton and the rest of NWNW.
Steve
N3531

GC

Copsey family coming with three copsey 12s and four copsey sailors.
Anyone who still has a Gill sticker on their boat must remove it and replace it with a Gul Sticker which I will bring with me.
Looks like being a great weekend.
Gerald
N3411

n12 Bottom Banner