National 12 - find out more...

Trent Valley open meeting 8th sept

Started by CRU 12, 04 Sep 2013, 09:09

« previous - next »

CRU 12

Hi all, 
sorry for not posting sooner, "trouble at mill" (pls put on a northern accent for authenticity)
Open meeting on Sunday, first race at. 11.00, two back-to-back before lunch, third after lunch.  Aim for prize giving at 16.00

Pls do let me know if you are going to be there.

This is a Vintage and 4plank event and also a MAAT event, so many points to be gathered for two series.

Don't forget we have a much improved access road now, we also have central heating but we shouldn't need that.  Lunch will be available so some idea of numbers would help with catering.

really look forward to seeing many friends there.
regards,
Christine

tom white

Unfortunately due to work I will be unable to make Trent this year :( hope it all goes well and the sun shines! 
 have fun

Tom white (2765)

CRU 12

I think you may have a bit of silverware, is someone going to bring it ?

have a good time working and sorry you won't be able to join us
C

Chadders

Howard n Helen are coming probably with with 2683 Hoodoo.  Looking forward to it. 8)

jonathan_twite

Sorry, Goose Hunter wont be able to make it this time.  That means you will have lovely gentle winds all day and not the howling gales we get every time I turn up...
N3162 (Baggy Trousers) "Bicycle Clips"
N2709 (Paper Dart) "Goose Hunter"

Chadders

Great days sailing at Trent Valley and big thanks to all at TVSC especially the race team, catering crew, Paul and Christine.  Excellent days sailing despite the low turnout and a good win by John Sears hotly pursued by Paul and Christine as first vintage.  Hopefully a full report will appear in due course perhaps with a few pics as Kevan Bloor was seen to be getting a few shots of the action during the day.

paul turner

It was nearly a perfect days for sailing! And I very nearly achieved the life long ambition of winning an N12 open at TVSC - (the Laser open some years ago doesn't count!). At lunch after two races there were three boats on 4 points and it was all down to the last race. You will have to wait for the report......! Px :K)

n12 Bottom Banner