National 12 - find out more...

HYKEHAM open meeting 26th & 27th April

Started by Steve (Guest), 08 Apr 2014, 11:22

« previous - next »

Steve (Guest)

Hykeham SC open meeting will be held on Sunday 27th April and is part of the Midland area series. On Saturday 26th April we are also hosting the U21 Junior Champs.
We now have a lovely stretch of blue water as we have added dye to control the weed (don't worry it won't turn you or your boat blue). By the time of the open meeting we will also have a fully tarmaced road all the way to the club, so no worries about shaking your boat or car to bits on the old bumpy track.
Full details should be posted on the N12 web site and the HSC web site shortly.
Camping is available all weekend and we look forward to seeing as many of you as possible. If you could give an indication on here or by Email to steve.sallis'at'ntlworld.com whether you intend to come it would be appreciated as it will help with arranging catering etc.

Regards,
Steve Sallis
N3531

paul turner

Greetings Steve

Absolutely gutted that I can't be there - I am currently "grounded" (no driving travel or exercise) following spinal surgery until the end of April and little chance of any sailing until July at the earliest.

Hope lots fo yots turn up to enjoy your fab blue pond (and new road)!

Cheers

Paul (very bored, can't even do any work on the fleet!) :'(

Chris Troth

Hi Steve. 
Plan to be there on the 27th.
Chris

grazz

Mr Big

GC

Sorry folks but Saturdays Junior Championships is cancelled. I will try to rearrange later in the year.

Gerald

Sunday Open going ahead as planed.

Chris Troth

Sorry couldn't make it in the end. All set to leave this morning with a car refusing to start...
Chris

n12 Bottom Banner