National 12 - find out more...

Trent Valley 7th September

Started by paul turner, 28 Aug 2014, 09:31

« previous - next »

paul turner

Who is coming out to play?

Let's hope the weather is kinder to us for this joint Midland Area and Vintage Meeting than the May Open (too much wind) and the Four Plank open in July (not enough)!

We have several vintage yots already booked in:

John Sears in N2403 China Doll
Dave Peacock in N2620
Me & Christine in N2487 Dolly Daydream
Alan Brunton (yes The Alan Brunton!) in N2020 Starfish (subject to us finding him a crew)
Chadders (but in which yot?)
(Hopefully) the all conquering Brian Kitching and new crew bringing the "Shotgun Trophy" back from the Burton to be engraved.

RSVP! Px 8)

Fraser

I should be the there in N2042 Quill until lunchish, then have to dash :)
Also Dad (Aidan) may venture out in N2289 Estupendo!! (depending upon wind)
Fraser

Chadders

Hi Paul 2266 Triarda Helen now confirmed for the front end of the boat too.8)

paul turner

NOR

Briefing at 10:30
First race at 11:00
Second before lunch
Third early afternoon

Best two of three to count. Depending on numbers we may have two starts, vintage 5 minutes after DBs/ACs. Points count towards both the Witchcraft Vintage and Midland Area Series.

Please let us know if you would like lunch.

Px 8)

paul turner

Greetings! Cpt Carbon has confirmed so that's 8 boats above plus Jonathan Garfitt tells me two from MK so we are (hopefully) now into double figures. We can cope with up to 42 boats! Px 8)

Tim Gatti

Sorry Paul but unable to make it on Sunday - looks like it will be an excellent turnout.
I can't imagine forty two yots squeezing up the narrows past the Sea Scouts but I'll take your word for it!
Cheers
Tim

paul turner

Races in three flights! Even with 14 on each start five monutes apart it got busy.....
Jonathan seems to have cxckxd xp his dairy so that's two less, but I have a spare Cheshire Cat to lend out to any competent helm (and crew) - usual terms!
Brain Herring may be there following his magnificent win in the Vintage series at Redesmere.......
Px 8)

Chadders

Two for lunch please Paul, hope the forecast picks up a bit 1mph gusting 2mph is not very exciting so fingers crossed that they got it wrong.  :K)8)

n12 Bottom Banner