National 12 - find out more...

Ripon SC/Yeadon SC Open Meetings

Started by Little Bo, 29 Aug 2014, 06:58

« previous - next »

Chadders

N.O.R. For Yeadon on the website, (thank you Graham) hope that we are able to tempt a few of our Gul Series competitors to stay over, enjoy the evening meal at Ripon and come along to race at Yeadon on the Sunday.  We look forward to welcoming you, if you need a crew let Tim Gatti or me know and we will do our best to find you one.  Looking forward to both events!  Howard C aka Chadders

AlexGore (Guest)

Hi Jennie
Ian and I will be there on Saturday in Mog. Unfortunately we won't be around in the evening or on Sunday as we are visiting friends in Ripon (who are looking after Jack and Rosie whilst we are sailing). Really looking forward to it as we have never been, but only heard great reports! :)
Cheers
Alex

Chris Day

Chris and I will be coming up to Ripon - looking forward to it!
The food sounds great!
Sophie
N3526

Will Mitchell

I think I might need a crew for both Saturday and Sunday, Lois isn't sure that she can still make it. Can anyone help ? Thanks
Will

angus

Will I don't yet have a definate crew for either day and will be sailing a borrowed boat so I would be happy to crew for you both days if Lois cann't make it.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

angus

Whoops belay that, looks like I have now got a crew for Saturday.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Will Mitchell

Good for you Angus, no worries, thanks for offering though. :-)

Chadders

Still looking for Sunday crews boys with several irons in the fire and awaiting feedback!  Howard n Tim 8)8)

Tim Gatti

Angus - crew sorted for you for Yeadon on Sunday. Howard checking on further availability for Will.
Jennie - is there a NOR for Ripon anywhere - briefing time etc or am I just looking in the wrong places??
Tim

Chadders

Will I have a crew lined up for Yeadon for you please get in touch and confirm if you still need one.  Many thanks. Howard 01423 865793 or h.chadwick2266@btinternet.com8)

Chadders

Will I have a crew lined up for Yeadon for you please get in touch and confirm if you still need one.  Many thanks. Howard 01423 865793 or h.chadwick2266@btinternet.com.

Will Mitchell

good news! Lois is sorted for both days so I no longer need a replacement crew. A huge thank you to Angus, Howard and tim for helping to try and sort out a replacement. I hope that nobody feels messed about. 
Thanks again guys ...Will

Little Bo

The NOR is on the Ripon SC website but I understand that is currently not available as the website is down.  First race 11am, briefing 10.30am, 3 races 2 to count is the plan.    Hoping the forecast rain becomes a myth!!

Jennie

Little Bo

Thank you to everyone who came along and supported the event, a lovely day followed by a great social.  Here's to next year!  Big thanks to Gul for their sponsorship, my two are fighting over who is having what!

Little Bo

Thank you to everyone who came along and supported the event, a lovely day followed by a great social.  Here's to next year!  Big thanks to Gul for their sponsorship, my two are fighting over who is having what!

n12 Bottom Banner