National 12 - find out more...

Newburn Open Meeting

Started by Chadders, 09 Oct 2014, 01:28

« previous - next »

Chadders

Hi chaps following on from two great opens at Ripon and Yeadon we now have Newburn in just over a weeks time.  NOR will appear soon meanwhile the first race is 11.30 and Squidgy is all ready to go, who else is coming out to play?

angus

Don't think I can make this one.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Ed storey

Team Storey will be in attendace

Will Mitchell

Lois and I will be once again trying to no go backwards quite as quickly as we did at ripon.

Chadders

Looking a tad exciting if we believe.  XC Weather which is currently showing 25 gusting 44mph at 1pm.  Interesting looks like a dry suit day then and extra chips to follow!  8)

Tim Gatti

It looks like the forecast has now dropped a bit - 20mph gusting 40mph!
That's a teensy bit out of my comfort zone - and that of my vintage boat, so unfortunately I won't be trekking Tynewards on Sunday.
For all those who make it up the river (and back!) in one piece, do have some extra chips for me too.
Have fun
Tim

angus

I was thinking if I did make it I might loose a few chips off the old block........I think I will just rest on my laurels.:P
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Chadders

Having checked several weather sites the consensus tonight seems to be 25/26 mph with gusts to 44mph.  Like Tim this is starting to get outside my comfort zone so reluctantly decided not to go.  Have a great sail folks, look forward to reading the report.  Team Squidgy.

n12 Bottom Banner