National 12 - find out more...

Gul series finale, Northampton SC, 15  & 16 Nov

Started by Tom Stewart, 30 Oct 2014, 07:23

« previous - next »

Tom Stewart

The finale of the 2014 GUL Series will be held on Saturday 15th Nov with both Saturday and Sunday being the Northampton open meeting. The NOR and SIs will be available very soon from the What's on section of this site or from the NSC website. 
We are sharing the weekend with the Larks, there will be a 12 noon briefing with 3 back to back races on the Saturday and 2 on Sunday morning.
The Gul series prize giving will be on Saturday evening at approx 6.30pm, followed by dinner.  Elaine has planned a 3 course meal for £10.50 / head but needs to know numbers by Weds 12th November.  Please either post on here or let Tom or Char know if you are coming and how many will be dining.
As we are sharing with the Larks and they do like to dress up, it would be great if everyone could make an effort and come dressed smartly for dinner or even in black tie.
Looking forward to it already.

Chris Day

We'll be there. Could we book 3 dinners please.

Chris and Sophie (and Heidi)
N3526

angus

Oh Dear I don't do dress. No doubt I will find a chippy some where.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

darebarry

Crew wanted for Northampton. The ferry is booked for The Ginger Pudding, just need a crew.
Dare Barry 01983 5299001

Tom Stewart

As long as you wear something Angus, it is not obligatory to be smart! Please join us.

Chris Troth

We will be there in Bouncer, but unfortunately not for dinner - we are dashing back to Brum for the Laying Up Supper at the Mere.
Chris

grazz

We will be there, so definitely two veggie dinners, plus possibly two kids and one granny -to be confirmed.

Antony (Guest)

We will be there - as long as George does not wreck the boat on Saturday (although even then we can set P&B the challenge of putting it back together!) - two adults and two children for dinner please. 
We are not great at dressing up either Angus so you can sit with us... or on the kids table!
I hope some other AC boats are coming out to play....
Antony
N3348

Neal

Anthony - Freya & I will be there with Indecision will be there so two Design 8's.
Neal.
3271 & 3501

angus

Ok you better put me down for one veggie then. I will be happy to sit with the kids as long as I get an adult portion!
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

darebarry

Crew sorted, boat packed up ready to come north.Dare

Steve (Guest)

Jo and I are planning to come, so can you put us down for 2 meals please. 

Regards,

Steve
N3531

Tom Stewart

If you haven't already let us know that you are joining us for dinner, please could you do so as soon as poss. We need to give Elaine numbers by the middle of the week. Thanks

darebarry

Hi Tom. Please put us down for 2 for dinner Thanks Dare

JayHaich

Will be there, 2 for dinner please.  Jeremy & Luke

n12 Bottom Banner