National 12 - find out more...

Training

Started by Tom Stewart, 03 Sep 2014, 08:35

« previous - next »

Paul2760

Hi all,
Is there a confirmed date and location fo rthe training event?   Really looking forward to it and need to confirm my crew .
Thanks

Paul2760

Hi all,
Is there a confirmed date and location fo rthe training event?   Really looking forward to it and need to confirm my crew .
Thanks

Tom Stewart

Definitely Northampton SC on the 8th Nov, rigged and ready at 11.00 am, bring packed lunches but teas and coffees will be included. The fee is £15 per boat which goes to NSC. The coaching etc. is free. Please email [mail=chairman@ntoa.org]chairman@ntoa.org[/mail] or [mail=tom@pinbax.com]tom@pinbax.com[/mail] with any questions.

3513SL

Thanks for the confirmation Tom.
Still looking for crew for this......
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

Tom Stewart

Just a reminder of Training on the 8th at Northampton. We will be  on the water at 11.00 am.
if you can let me know if you are coming I would be grateful and it will help organise stuff. The club galley will be open so food and coffee will be available.
just £15 per boat cheques to NSC. 
If there anything you would like to focus on then please let me know. I.e starting, tacking gybing, etc.
emails to chairman@ntoa.org  Or Tom@pinbax.com

Tom Stewart

Just sorting out the training  programme for Saturday.
is there anything in particular those that are coming want to focus on? 
Topics such as boat handling, rig set up, tactics, foil set up, starts, come easily to mind. Please let me know and if there is anyone planning to come along that has not been in touch with me please Email or call tom@pinbax.com; chairman@ntoa.org or call 07908753734

Neal

Tom, Christian & Charlotte - great day and thank you for organising.  Look forward to the next one.
Neal.
3271 & 3501

3513SL

I echo Neal's words, fantastic day yesterday.

Thanks to Christian and Tom & family, very helpful and informative.

Also thanks to Antony for the boat, now time to find my own....
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

John m

This was a very good days sailing
Hoping that next year we can do something bigger and better.  Great to practice and try new stuff.  An excellent reminder of how much fun practising is.  Maybe that is why all the youth classes do so much of it?
What did we learn?
Our best tip was that the National Champions do not release their jib stick until after they have gybed when it is windy - and guess what - it is a better way to do it than the way we were doing it previously.  
John

n12 Bottom Banner