National 12 - find out more...

Fixtures 2015

Started by Sleepy Jean (Guest), 28 Nov 2014, 12:50

« previous - next »

Sleepy Jean (Guest)

How far advanced is fixtures list for 2015? Have dates/provisional dates and venues been set for the bigger events on the calender, such as Burton Week, inlands, 7 scotch champs?

Antony (Guest)

There was an NTOA committee meeting yesterday.  I am pretty sure that the fixture list is all but complete and that we should be able to see it this week even if there is an event or two not finalised.
The only date I know for certain is that there is a two day Gul event at Royal Harwich the first weekend in July...
Antony

Chadders

Yes the fixture list is being worked on so watch this space as ever it will be like knitting fog coordinating club and open meeting programmes but area reps are all working hard and feeding info in for the overall programme.  I am sure dates will start to appear very soon now Christian and Tom are working hard to coordinate everything no doubt guided by their nearest and dearest's so well done chaps!  I too am waiting with my diary to hand but we just need to be patient I guess.  Good thing that we are all so keen to plan our 2015 campaigns.

n12 Bottom Banner