National 12 - find out more...

Wanted.....pleeeeeeeeeze☺️

Started by STU W, 11 Mar 2015, 10:40

« previous - next »

STU W

I know it's a long shot but am looking for old news letters from around 1970 to around 1990. if you have any would be willing to pay and pay postage.
kindest Regards
Stuart.  N3246
12's are for life not just for christmas.

edwillett

I have every Newsletter but not any duplicates. I could copy articles if you any specific topics in mind; or you could contact Michael brookman and see if he has any duplicates.

ken goddard

I, too, have a copy of every Newsletter of the previous era, but no duplicates.
Ken Goddard

STU W

Cheers guys, no nothing specific wanted, was hoping there was somebody out there who had old copies but was not attached to them who wouldn't miss them. But thanks for your kind offers
kind regards
Stuart
12's are for life not just for christmas.

JohnMurrell

Stuart raises a good question, as we have reached Newsletter no 79, isn't there a way in this 'modern world' we live in that the old newsletters could be scanned and be available to the membership on the website?
I have just frightened myself by realising that I have copies of a third of the issues in the bookcase behind me!

I am not suggesting that this is a small task but with modern professional scanning techiniques it's possibly something to think about? Could we get a commercial body to sponsor our online library?

Just a thought

n12 Bottom Banner