National 12 - find out more...

Oh 'eck! 26/4/15

Started by paul turner, 15 Dec 2014, 08:50

« previous - next »

paul turner

A message to Patrick and Stevie - advice please.

Should I support the Burwain Vintage meeting or travel to Hykeham for the Midland Area on the same day?

Both series are dear to my heart but Hykeham is nearer (44 miles 1:03 hours) compared to Burwain (106 miles 2:20) but I have more vintage yots.......

Oh 'eck" Px :-/

Carbonara

Hi Paul
We could potentially move the Burwain open meeting to the Saturday if there was a consensus. Hope to see you on the water soon in any case.
regards
Patrick

angus

That would suit me, I could then do both events and make a weekend of it.......providing I can find a crew of course.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Carbonara

Hi Angus
I am sure a crew can be found for you at Burwain. The Norhtern 12s are having a gathering for a dinner on 24th Jan (at the Bay Horse Inn, Goldsborough in case anyone has missed Howard's emails) so will speak to Brian and everyone else then to agree the date change.
regards
Patrick

paul turner

Hi Angus. Those very nice peeps of the Northern Area have voted to change Burwain to the Saturday - so we had both better be there! Px 8)

Chadders

Indeed you had chaps! 8)

angus

excellent, just remind me near the time or i will turn up a day late;)

angus

I might have a crew for Burwain and hykeham, but need to confirm, but more importantly at the moment, will it be possible to camp at Burwain on Saturday (and possibly friday night).

paul turner

Greetings Peeps. Regret that I'm still "grounded" sailingwise until June (and then for "light duties only" for a few months). At least I might be able to drive short distances soon! Apologies. Have a fun weekend! Px :B

smilie

Paul' soz to near you are grounded till June does that mean you are also out for the first 4 plant event at Milton Keynes SC on the 14th June?
In other news look like I'm doing the honours for Angus at Burwain and Hykeham does anyone know it if will be possible to camp at Burwain friday night?
The futures bright the future is rivers and lakes

n12 Bottom Banner