National 12 - find out more...

Burwain open 25th April

Started by Carbonara, 14 Apr 2015, 05:31

« previous - next »

Carbonara

Looking forward to the Burwain open meeting which is on the re-scheduled date of 25th April. First race 1100 hrs. Food available. If you know you're coming please let me know to help with plannig the catering. Angus has already let me know he will be coming down for our event on Saturday and Hykeham on Sunday and may be camping at Burwain. Any other campers welcome. I havent arranged a crew yet so if you fancy sailing but have no helm or boat just let me know.
cheers
Patrick Hamilton
N3502

angus

Crew all sorted, Looks like I will be camping at Burwain on friday night. I will try not to be too late arriving.:)
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Tim Gatti

Hi Patrick - I'll be there with Gill Bilton and a boat! Arriving Sat AM.  Cheers  Tim

smilie

Like Angus I will get getting to Burwain Friday ready for a lie in followed by some yottin'. The next big part of the plan for weekends movements is anything being planned Saturday Night at Burwain? If there isn't then Angus and are thinking it might be a god call to head over to Hykeham Saturday night ready for an easy morning Sunday. 

Would be good to know what other people are planning for the weekend.
Smilie
The futures bright the future is rivers and lakes

Chadders

Planning on coming with Triarda and Helen arriving am Saturday just for the day cos it's not that far from Yeadon/Knaresborough.  Philip David is hoping to sort a crew and come over too, any spare crews for Philip?  8)

Carbonara

I've found a crew for Philip so it looks like me, philip, chadders and Tim. Anyone else coming? I heard a rumour Peter Robinson might be joining us.
Patrick

Tim Gatti

Any chance of a report and results please
Thanks
Tim
(Apologies if already submitted but not yet posted)

n12 Bottom Banner