National 12 - find out more...

Hykeham SC N12 Open 26th April

Started by Steve (Guest), 09 Apr 2015, 09:56

« previous - next »

Steve (Guest)

It's now just over 2 weeks until the Hykeham SC N12 open, which is being held on Sunday 26th April. Notice of race will be posted on the Club and Class web sites shortly, but the important bits are as follows:
The Club will be open from 10:00 am latest. Briefing will be at 11:00 with the first race scheduled for 11:30. The first 2 races will be held back to back and will be fairly short, approx 25mins each.
Lunch will be available after race 2.
Race 3 will be at 1:30 followed by a short break for refreshments and Race 4 will follow. Races 3 & 4 will be longer.
Prize giving will be as soon as possible after completion of race 4.
If anyone wants to arrive early or even come the night before and camp you are welcome to, but please contact me to make arrangements with me for access to the club.
If you intend to come please let me know to assist in planning. If anyone has any queries please contact me or post here an I will try to help.
Regards,
Steve Sallis
N3531

angus

I'm coming, not sure yet whether I will arrive Saturday night or Sunday morning. Although I think Saturday night is looking favourite.
Is there anybody coming who could pick up a mast for me from Paul Turner. It would save me a bit of driving on what is a long way home.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

grazz

The Very Hungry Caterpillar will be joining you. Will arrive Sunday morning
Graham

angus

All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Tom Stewart (Guest)

Robert and me are coming unless the mud run on Saturday wears him out.

John M (Guest)

Sorry we cant come Steve as I am race officer at home this sunday.  Hope it all goes well.  Forecast looks good.

Steve (Guest)

Graham/Tom,
Looks like it might be a small, but highly competitive fleet. We look forward to seeing you and anyone else who turns up on the day.

Regards,

Steve

GC

Hi Steve.

Tanya and I (and Frances) planning to come in 3411. Hopefully the journey up will blow the dust off.

Gerald

Tim Gatti

Any chance of a report and results please
Thanks
Tim
(Apologies if already submitted but not yet posted)

GC

Graham & Zoe won, Tom and Robbie 2nd, Steve and ? 3rd, Dave Peacock and ? 4th, Gerald & Tanya were 5th (or last depending on your point of view). Enjoyed my first sail since Norfolk week but the wind was too light and unpredictable for someone trying to remember how to sail.
I remember Tom led the first race until he went round the mark the wrong way. Hopefully a sign that he is getting older and will soon forget how to win races.   
Gerald

n12 Bottom Banner