National 12 - find out more...

BOURNE END WEEK - END OF MAY BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND

Started by John Meadowcroft (Guest), 17 Feb 2015, 11:04

« previous - next »

John Meadowcroft (Guest)

Bourne End Week is Saturday 23rd May to Tuesday 26th May 2015.

With no trips to France and Burton Week happening in August, Bourne End Week at Upper Thames SC is on the National 12 Calendar this year

Notice of Race will be published shortly.

Racing from Saturday to Tuesday but expect the N12 series will end Monday and there will be  handicap races to join in on Tuesday.</font>

Camping on site and full social programme.  100+ years ago this event was up there with Cowes Week, Royal Ascot and Henley Royal Regatta as one of “the events” on the social circuit. The infamous “cocktail party” still continues.</font>
Our delightful new changing rooms will open just before!</font>

Other classes with starts include Merlins, OKs, Wayfarers and Thames A-Raters.

River sailing is suitable for 12s and 12 sailors of all generations, so who is up for it?

www.utsc.org.uk

</font>

angus

I would love to come a long John but unfortunately it clashes with Castle Semple, I'm hoping a few English boats will wend their way north to give me a bit of competition and show those pesky GP 14 sailors a thing or two on the dance floor.8)
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

duncan

& eat the (veggie) burger  :K)

I am pushing for a 11pm race, what with the short nights  -  might even put the bar at one of the buoys, collect points at the other buoys - what do people think ?
Duncan,  &amp; still missing the (liquid) bar on the 10 tonner 

John Meadowcroft (Guest)

Just putting this one back up to the top of the list.
Come and have some fun on the river!
On site camping, socials every night, other classes including Merlins, OKs, Wayfarers and the magnifcent Thames A-Raters....

Tim Gatti

Hi John
I had hoped to be there with a vintage boat but have just landed a full-time job in Norfolk and so I'll be in the throes of packing up my life in't north, sellin' t'house and movin' 'art.
If Dave Peacock doesn't make it, please could you get a copy of the results so we can work out vintage fleet positions?
Thanks and enjoy
Hope it goes well and is blessed with fine weather
Tim

Neal

3271 & 3501

n12 Bottom Banner