National 12 - find out more...

Trent Valley 10th May

Started by paul turner, 22 Apr 2015, 01:49

« previous - next »

paul turner

Greetings.

The 534th TVSC May open meeting this year will combine both the usual Midland Area qualfier and the Vintage meeting usually held in September. Double the reason for coming along but if you can't make it and need a "fix" of river yotting, we still have the HD Four Plank event Sunday 19th july.

First race will at 11:00 with the second before lunch; third and then prize giving early afternoon.

Please let us know if you are coming along (and want unch) so we can plan accordingly!

Px (sadly still not fit to sail) :'(

paul turner

Three entries already! Messrs Sears, Kitching and Clipsham - and Kevan has emailed to ask who was the race officer in 1480! Supply your own whitty reposts here. Px

icecreamman

Could have been a young Christopher Columbus trying to find his way to the Americas

STU W

12's are for life not just for christmas.

paul turner

A few more entries have popped up including Philip David and our very own Commodore sailing one of the Turner Collection. Hope to see lots more of you coz I will be the Race Officer - my very first ever Open Meeting duty (since I started sailing at TVSC in 1959 - not 1480 in case of humorous comment!). Px 8)

Chris Troth

Planning to bring Bouncer
Chris

Chadders

Apologies Paul on holiday in Scotland, have a great day.

angus

All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

n12 Bottom Banner