National 12 - find out more...

Burton Wk

Started by Antony (Guest), 30 Mar 2015, 03:23

« previous - next »

Antony (Guest)

Accoms for Herne Bay all booked - time to start getting excited about sailing the new (to us) boat on the sea.  It will be nice to do another one having not done one since 2009. 
Need to get the entry in the post so we win the jib.....
Antony
N3348 & 3529

3513SL

Need to buy another tent for this year, the bank holiday Monday's weather tested how waterproof the last one was, which got left at Pevensey. Thanks to Tom for providing accomoation in the back of his Mazda after the Burton Dinner!
I too am very much looking forward to helming my new boat on the sea....lots of practice to do before then!
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

Antony (Guest)

Entry in the post....a new jib would be nice....
Having organised this event in past years I know only too well how much easier it is if people enter early......
Antony

paul turner

Accomodation booked - but which vintage boat to take.....? Px 8)

3513SL

Entry in and crew sorted now. Very much looking forward to this Burton Week, my first as a helm in my first 12!
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

darebarry

I have entered N 3521 The Ginger Pudding, got my ferry crossing and booked my accomodation. As of now  not got a crew to see me around the course. If there is someone out there keen to sail please give me a call.
Dare Barry 01983 529901

paul turner

Do we know yet how many are booked in for the Burton? Any other vintage yots? Px N2403 8)

Tom Stewart (Guest)

Right now we have some entries without crews and some helms who have not yet entered as they are still looking for crews. Any suggestions or volunteers please email [mail=crew@ntoa.org]crew@ntoa.org[/mail] or if you are a helm looking for a crew we will look to find a crew for you.

Tom Stewart (Guest)

[mail=Crew@national12.org]Crew@national12.org[/mail] sorry this is the correct email address. The entry list should be on the Burton week website.

darebarry

I have E Mailed Herne Bay, they are sure there will be crews if needed.
Dare

n12 Bottom Banner