National 12 - find out more...

Olton Mere 4 Plank (everyone else welcome!) Open

Started by Chris Troth, 09 Aug 2015, 06:04

« previous - next »

landslide

Hi All 4 plankers. I would like to relocate Landslide N2959, i beleive she may be at Oulton, any guidance, advice, contacts? Regards, Richard. dcfcrichard@gmail.com 077340 78896

angus

Unfortunately I have just learnt of a damily event that I am required to attend so I will not beable to make it, unfortunate but will save my carbon footprint a little.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Chris Troth

Chris

Chris Troth

Hi. Landslide is indeed at Olton. I can pass on your details to Matt.
Chris

Chris Troth

Matt, Do you still need a crew for Saturday? Struggling at the moment (half term) but can broaden the search if required.

Any other takers?

Chris

Chris

Chris Troth

Plan is for briefing at 10.45 with first race at 11am, second 12 noon and third at 2pm with 2 of 3 races to count.
There will be lunch available, and the bar will be open after.
Chris

Sadly, work have asked me to do some overtime on Saturday.. With two boats, two motorbikes, and a cat to support, I've had to take up their offer!
I  really haven't had enough practice sailing her yet anyway... I'm sure the fleet can do without a mobile chicane!

tom white

Got a crew sorted, so will be making an appearance this weekend in 3533!

Tom white
2765+3533

smilie

Sorry folks we have looked at wind and decided with my glass shoulder and our lack of practice to give it a miss. Looks like those that do make it along are going right royal blast with the wind forcast to be keeping dogs at the end of their chains ;)
The futures bright the future is rivers and lakes

paul turner

Greetings. Is it still on tomorrow? Weather forecast is wet (no problem) and very very gusty. Px 8)

Chris Troth

Hi All,
Due to the unclement weather forecast tomorrow, the Open Meeting will now take place on Sunday, with our own club racing, which starts at 10.30.
Hopefully see you there,
Chris
Chris

Chris Troth

Hi Folks...
Appologies, I seem to be working a couple of weeks agead. Racing will start at NOON tomorrow.
Chris

n12 Bottom Banner