Started by Tom Stewart, 19 Oct 2015, 08:49

« previous - next »

Chris Troth

Will be there with Bouncer
Chris

alann

I should be coming with Pete in 3388

realnutter

Dammit!!  I'm sorry, Angus... Just been reminded of a prior engagement next weekend... booked so long ago I'd forgotten about it!
I'm not going to be able to crew for you after all...

jellyfish

Superfast Jellyfish hopefully will be there, with Naomi in the front seat!  Fingers crossed all goes well.

angus

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrgghhhhhh
Any chance Gerald?
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

angus

Are there any crews available who woulod be prepared to crew for me?
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Chris Day

We'll be there.
Chris and Sophie
N3526

C (Guest)

We can't make it, I'm afraid, but noting the distinct lack of wind these last few days and foggy nights I thought I check the weather prospects.
An expansive region of high pressure over Central Europe and that extends over the british Isles been calling the shots. The usrface pressure charts indicate some shrinkage of the region beginning Thursday and a depression arising NW of Eire into Saturday.
The take home message is that if the charts are true then Pitsford should be blessed with wind this weekend. Enjoy.

Andrea

I'm coming to play, at the back of Cat in the Hat. Fortunately I've got Zoe in the front, so at least somebody will know what they're doing. 
Hoping for a bit of wind, but not too much, some sunshine would be good too :)

tom white

If the repair on rock lobster (The leak no one can ever find I think!!) then my new crew Simon and I will be there! "Fingers crossed"
tom 
2765&3533

Kevin

Lindsey & I will be there in Snagglepuss (assuming P&B have mended the rudder!). No expectations, it's my first time in any type of boat since January, just happy to now be well enough to give it a go.
Kevin N3527

Nick Copsey

Rosie and I will be there in what is likely to be my last competitive sail in blue kangaroo before she's for sale.
Nick

Will Mitchell

Lois an me are coming.

3513SL

Fantastic weekend to finish off the Gul Series and for the inlands!  Great to see  number of 12s braving the weather and coming out to play!
Well done to Jonno and Char!

Y&Y report is available here, http://www.yachtsandyachting.com/news/186622/Gul-National-12-Inlands-at-Northampton
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

n12 Bottom Banner