National 12 - find out more...

N3466 Miffy

Started by National 12 Webmaster, 26 Mar 2007, 06:04

« previous - next »

National 12 Webmaster

The life of N3466 Miffy.   Design: Feeling Foolish, designed by: Bim Daser, in 1995
Previous boat names: Chadwick's Folly, Respect the Elements.

Nigel

N3466 is a Feeling Foolish built by Winder for Bill Chadwick. Bill did not sail her very much and sold her at the end of 2006 to Nigel May

N3466 (as yet unamed) is currently being refurbished at Pinnell & Bax, which will include a new carbon rig and new sales.

Nigel

N3466 with orginal rig and dacron sails

andymck

Now owned by Andy Mckee. Will be based in Oxford in first year, hoping to get back on the circuit for selected events. Now has carbon rig and all the usual toys. We are looking forward to sailing her soon.
Andy Mck<br />3529

andymck

Boat has been renamed "Miffy" by my 21 month old daughter. She has spent two afternoons sitting in her on the drive, practicing tacking while I have been bimbling. I am aiming to do as much 12ing as I can this year, new baby permitting. 
Andy Mck<br />3529

sollenelle

Miffy changed ownership before Christmas and will now sail at Nottingham. My fourth twelve, having started the love affair with 3110 in 1985.

sollenelle

Miffy is now for sale

sollenelle

Now sold and on the way to West Oxfordshire

Jon_P

Miffy is now at West Oxfordshire Sailing Club where hopefully she will have many happy years.

n12 Bottom Banner