National 12 - find out more...

N3300 Fire Fox

Started by National 12 Webmaster, 12 Mar 2007, 05:43

« previous - next »

National 12 Webmaster

The life of N3300 Fire Fox.  Design: Crusader 2, designed by Phil Morrison in 1982
Previous boat names: Knight Templar, Stylsexia, Mustang Sally.

MikeD

Currently alive and very well at Shoreham Sailing Club
Owner Mike Daintree since September 2007

MikeD

A picture of MustangSally at Shoreham October 2008.

ken goddard

While N.3300 was named "Stylsexia" she was owned by Richard Pilgrim of Trent Valley S.C.
Ken Goddard

Flew

Bought early 2009 by Chris Flewitt & young daughter Ellen and renamed Firefox by the crew - followed by 3 months in the garage having a full refit. All rot gone, new paint and varnish gleaming and getting lots of admiring comments. Firefox is generally regarded as the prettiest boats racing in Langstone Harbour. She is raced most weekends. A new updated photo of the fox in action will be uploaded when I get a decent one.

Flew

recent pics of Firefox at full chat in 25 knts  - Langstone harbour.

Flew

Flew

CDarbyshire

Just a quick update to the life of N3300 FireFox,   I recently bought her from Chris and Ellen, and she's not on the Isle of Wight,  managed first sail last bank hol Monday,  first dinghy sail in about 15 years!!! so all good fun getting back into a lovely boat.  Hope to do a load of club racing when I can, and perhaps the odd open meeting if we manage to keep the rig  over the hull enough on the solent!!!

Joss

Hello, resurrecting that thread as I just bought Firefox from Charlie. I'll be fixing bits and bobs (notably the gunwale rot), and am sure I'll have questions along the way. Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to getting to grips with the boat, she'll stay on the Isle of Wight.
All the best
Joss

n12 Bottom Banner