National 12 - find out more...

N3077 Dissipation

Started by National 12 Webmaster, 12 Mar 2007, 05:43

« previous - next »

National 12 Webmaster

The life of N3077 Dissipation.  Design: Street Legal, designed by: Jo Richards in 1979
Previous boat names: Curb Crawler, Bad Trip, Broad Beans.

Chris Troth

Brought Dissipation back to her home at OMSC today. Hull needs painting and decks need sorting but otherwise in great condition. Will be putting her through her paces the next couple of weekends. Street Legal winds are forecasted. After, we'll garage her and give her a makeover. Will post photos of the results soon hopefully.
Chris

IanL

Our family all sailed this at Clywedog SC, mostly the only 12 in the Valley, from 1996 until about 2004: one invariant in our otherwise shifting fleet as the children grew up.  Later she pottered at Trimpley SC. For the last two yeast she has been loved but not cared for, sadly. Now passed on to Olton Mere SC for use by their youth section.

Chris Troth

Dissipation sailing back at OMSC with Kevin at the helm on 9/11/08. Perfect Street Legal conditions.
Chris

Chris Troth

Dissipation has now moved to the garage and is undergoing a full refurb. The hull was stripped revealing a "lovely" shade of green - we now know why it used to be called broad beans. Will load up some pictures soon. The first new coat of blue paint went on the hull on wednesday.
Chris

OMSC

complete and back on the water:

Bryn_7

Boat currently being sailed at Spinnaker Sc. Am planning to overhaul in the summer as a new paint job is needed.
Bryn Phillips<br />N 3077

BrynP

The boat is now for sale from spinnaker Sc, me and my partner in buying it have gone separate ways and the boat is in need of a good repaint but other than that is in working order, email for pictures/questions if your interested in what could be a fast boat for someone who can put the time into it I can't

brynphillips420@gmail.com

monkeynuts

This 12 is by chance now in my collection with a currently uncertain future. How good was this design? She looks very sorry for herself.

monkeynuts

If wanted this boat is free to a good home

n12 Bottom Banner