National 12 - find out more...

Hook yourself a big one!

Started by angus, 18 Nov 2021, 03:52

« previous - next »

angus

Catch yourself a 2022 National 12 Calendar for the princely sum of £7.99. Email me at angusbeyts at gmail.com with numbers and address and I will give you details how to pay. Don't hang around because as soon as I get enough orders I will be getting them printed and there will be only one run! Miss it and you will have to wait for next year.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

angus

Great news everybody, as a special Black Friday offer we are extending the deadline to Midnight Sunday 28th November. Actually this has nothing to do with Black Friday, apparently printers don't work on Saturdays and Sundays. But remember Calendar must be ordered and paid for before midnight or come January the 1st you will have a blank spot on the wall and you won't know what day it is!

StuW

angus

It has been held up by the printers, apparently it is a busy time of year for calendars ( I would have worked that into there scheduling!). But it \should be wing its way towards you early next week providing this new variant of covid lets me out of the house.

Chadders

Wow!   Just got my calendar and well done to all concerned especially Angus, it looks great.  Thank you.

n12 Bottom Banner