National 12 - find out more...

Vintage Champs & Reunion at Trent Valley 15/16 May

Started by paul turner, 10 Dec 2020, 09:13

« previous - next »

paul turner

Greetings.

It's now in the NTOA and TVSC calendars for 2021 (in the hope that we will be on top of C19 by then). In addition to the usual two day Vintage (wooden clinker) trophy racing we are opening up the weekend to any vintage boats that would like to come along and just cruise, plus all gongoozlers who want to turn up chat, watch and reminisce will be welcome.

I emailed out to a number of likely suspects last week (apologies if I missed you!) offering the loan of boats from the Turner Collection. Graham has already got his name down for Mr Jones N2399 and George expressed an interest in Cheshire Cat N2750. The eagle eyed will spot that said yot is not vintage so we may well add another section to the racing for 4 plankers - it would be good to have an indication (even now) of vintage, 4 plank, cruising and spectator interest so we start planning.

Px  :o [size=78%]N1650/2020/2359/2399/2403/2492/2750/3157[/size]

Chadders

Greetings Paul and past n present vintage yotters
Hopefully we will be able to hold this event and I will make every effort to come along to support and may even borrow a boat if the weather, COVID, crew availability and my knackered knees allow.  Seasons Greetings to you all   Howard C 

edwillett

Have put it in the diary. Something to look forward to!

angus

COVID Hips and other tribulations allowing I will be there, still got to recover my boomerang (the one that didn't come back). A target to get Reflection ready for! I did try to take out a deal with Scottish gas where they repair all leaks but they wouldn't take it on as I couldn't provide a 5 year service history.
See you in the spring.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

paul turner

Greetings. It is with regret that I have to advise y'all that the Trent Valley N12 Open and the Vintage Champs on 15th & 16th May 2021 will have to be cancelled for a number of reasons including lockdown restrictions still winding down (including no access to changing rooms), river bank flood damage requiring major repairs and lack of a resident steward.  Pencil in the same weekend for 2022. Paul

Chadders

Sad to hear this Paul but not too surprised.  Stay safe all. Howard C

n12 Bottom Banner