National 12 - find out more...

Is it me?

Started by paul turner, 28 Mar 2020, 10:38

« previous - next »

paul turner

Greetings.

Martin Clark and I were catching up like wot we do from time to time (checking that we are both still alive!) and we had both noticed that there seemed to be very little chat on the discussion board - all gone a bit quiet? I don't do Faceache or Twit (although Trent Valley seems quite active on Wuzup and we are holding virtual Fitting Up Supper tonight on Zoom) but Martin tells me that there is also not much going on social meejar either.

Whatever. Hope that you are all keeping fit and well, abiding by the SocDis rules and prepping your yots for when we finally get sailing again.

Stay well. Love and peace to y'all. Px

Chadders

True Paul all very quiet even on Facebook but love the new N12 video that appeared recently much of it from the Yorkshire Dales N12 open meeting.  We all need things like that to view and thank you to whoever managed to produce it and to Zoe and our webmaster for circulating it.  Stay safe everyone. Howard C  N none  :( :( 8)

martin 1262

Guess it's down to what we perceive to be the forum of choice either here Facebook or instagram

Anyway great time for boat bimbling I am working on a Paper Dart which should be ready when lockdown measures are eased.

Stay safe everyone

Martin
N2832 and N3465

3513SL

Probably about to get into our busy season in normal times, N12 Facebook remains active as does the Instagram. The NTOA Committee held a successful meeting online last weekend and we have loads of ideas.

There are over 1,000 photos on the N12 Flickr and I hope over the next few weeks this number increases as we're able to get the slides out of the loft, scan in photos and upload them etc!

Graham did a fantastic job with the 2019 video and we have plans for a better one this year - when we get to go sailing again!
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

n12 Bottom Banner