National 12 - find out more...

Annandale

Started by angus, 10 Mar 2019, 12:50

« previous - next »

angus

Just a little reminder that The first Scottish event is on the 13th 14th April at Annandale. In the past this has been a really friendly enjoyable well run event, but if we do not get the numbers up there is a strong possibility that we will lose it. So if you have thought about coming in the past but never made it this might be your last chance. Mr Bill is available if anybody is  looking for a boat. The club is usually pretty good at finding crews, but don't leave it till the last minute. The NOR should be appearing on the web site shortly but if anybody wants any more details please contact me, my number is in the book or you can email me on angusbeyts at gmail.com
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

angus

Any more takers for this outstanding Scottish event. You have to do this event if you want a chance of winning the border trophy. If we could just get a couple more boats there is a good chance we could beat the GP14s for numbers which would be really, really good also helping to secure the event for future years. For those softy southeners we have been promised a heat wave and perfect steady winds. They have even promised to drop that nasty pipe an inch or two if it will encourage Howard Chadwick to turn up although I can't promise to let him beat me in the second race.
Mr. Bill is still available, I might even manage to get her there.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

n12 Bottom Banner