National 12 - find out more...

Dinghy show T-shirt and sticker ideas

Started by grazz, 01 Mar 2019, 09:05

« previous - next »

grazz

Calling all budding artists  - we need a National 12 sticker and t-shirt designs for the Dinghy Show 2019.

We're planning on making our presence known at the Dinghy Show next March and we'd like to involve as many of the kids/youth of the fleet over the weekend. We're going to have helpers wearing N12 t-shirts plastering stickers on as many passers by as possible.

We need eye-catching t-shirt and sticker designs. Sticker design should work well on either a circle, square or rectangle of around 80mm.

Please post your ideas here and we'll have a vote on the 19th Jan to select one. Below are some of the t-shirts from previous years (yes they are looking well worn/loved :)

Happy designing

Graham

Carbon12

Design is attached

My details:
Max Shiel ,Brook House ,Lower Holbrook, Ip92rj,Ipswich, Suffolk

grazz

Max, I like that idea - very creative.
Here's a suggestion from our house

grazz

And here's an idea from Clare Hunter

grazz

And here's some sticker ideas
Does anyone have any great ideas for catch phrases?

grazz

And some more

bettyshole

Max, I like your design, but wonder if it could be even better by using the same pattern but in the shape of the letters N12 (instead of the anchor)?

3513SL

Just an idea! The actual image is better resolution, but too big to upload here.
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

grazz

There are a few more ideas being worked up some am going to extend until Sunday night 20th Jan and will kick off the vote after that.
Graham

jonathan_twite

The font and colour really need to match the current branding but here is a couple of ideas.  The badge could also be circular (matching Facebook's new enforced look).

The idea is based around the unity of the the class and the idea that different types of 12 are still that - a National 12.
N3162 (Baggy Trousers) "Bicycle Clips"
N2709 (Paper Dart) "Goose Hunter"

grazz

And here's Anya's sticker idea - a good play on words I think

grazz

First of two entries from Isobel - another budding artist in the making

grazz

Second entry from Isobel

grazz

Entries closed now, voting about to commence   :)

n12 Bottom Banner