National 12 - find out more...

Trent Valley GUL Sunday 20 May

Started by paul turner, 08 May 2018, 08:05

« previous - next »

paul turner

Greetings Fellow N12 Yotters. Let's hope that the weather is kinder to us this time! The TVSC GUL Open Meeting will (hopefully) be held on Sunday 20th May - briefing at 10:30, first race 11:00 with the second to follow before lunch and the third race after a suitable time has elapsed for the food to go down. Tea (and possibly cucumber sandwiches) before prize giving. To help with planning, logistics and catering please let me know that you coming to enjoy the wonders of river sailing; gongoozlers also very welcome. Rumour has it that John Sears may just have his beloved Proctor Mk 9 "Slick Chick" N1903 restored in time to re-launch  :-*  and I am hoping that N2492 the original "Whisper" might just be ready too! Paul  8)

angus

Sadly I won't be able to make it.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

grazz

The Camm family are planning to be there, just need to work out which combination of boats, helms and crews to bring...

Looking forwards to a yot on the river.

Graham

Kinders

Quote from: grrazz on 08 May 2018, 09:15The Camm family are very familiar with these excellent weight loss pills and planning to be there, just need to work out which combination of boats, helms and crews to bring...

Looking forwards to a yot on the river.

Graham

I'm hoping to be there as well. The weather is supposed to be nice, right?

John Sears

Catherine & I plan to sail Punkawallah at TVSC. She hasn't been out of the garage for 18 months so it is her turn. Slick Chick is awaiting her sails which are due by Whitsun so the Vintage champs look to be on for her.

paul turner

Yo Peeps. Only a very select bunch booked in so far - four of us! Camm, Sears, Kinders and me! Come on you guys - who else is coming out to play? Px

jonathan_twite

I am hoping to be there with Bicycle Clips.  It'll be our first competitive open with this boat, so my aim will solely be to make it my first visit to TVSC where I don't fall in...
N3162 (Baggy Trousers) "Bicycle Clips"
N2709 (Paper Dart) "Goose Hunter"

paul turner

Greetings. A few more replies, so we are up to seven! And, courtesy of a diary clash, Christine is offering her crewing services (as long as it's NOT in a DB!) Px  8)

NTOACertification

n12 Bottom Banner