National 12 - find out more...

Ripon Sailing Club Open October 7th

Started by TimHamp, 20 Sep 2017, 09:47

« previous - next »

TimHamp

The Ripon Sailing Club open meeting is on 7th October and we look forward to seeing as many vintage, 4 plank, AC and double bottom N12's out sailing together. The water provides good close competitive racing and there will be a galley open through out the day for lunches and refreshments. Camping is available for free on Saturday night for those wishing to spread the traveling over two days or are staying for the Yeadon Open on the Sunday, it's less than an hours drive.

If anyone needs a crew please let me know as we have some good junior sailors who are up for the challenge. If you need a helm I can probably find one as well.

Depending on numbers we can either arrange an evening meal with the galley catering team or Ali will bring in fish & chips while the boats are being packed away. Please let us know if you can make it and what your preference is for an evening meal.

Tim, Ali and family look forward to seeing you.

angus

Hi Tim I am planning on coming down to Ripon and Yeadon and could do with a crew. Plan to camp at Ripon Saturday night. I am also looking for a crew for Yeadon on Sunday if anybody is interested.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Carbonara

Hi Tim
Myself and Gail will be there sailing N3502. Will be staying for tea whatever the arrangements. Look forward to seeing you.
Patrick

angus

Hi I have now found a crew. We will both be wanting T and camping.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Edstorey

N3549 still unlikely to be available
will be at the Inlands though fingers crossed

Ed

TimHamp

We potentially have some of our junior sailors available to crew for anyone struggling to find a crew for this weekend. If anyone could do with a crew please let me know as soon as possible so we can get people organised. Would be great to give them the experience of sailing such a rewarding boat.

Tim

n12 Bottom Banner