National 12 - find out more...

Ely Open 2/7/16

Started by paul turner, 20 Jun 2016, 04:08

« previous - next »

paul turner

Greetings.

Suzie Sallis has asked me to remind you all that it is Ely's 70th anniversary year and one of the events is the Midland Area/ HD Sails 4P open on Saturday 2nd July. Briefing at 10:30, first race at 11:00, then lunch and two races back to back.

As it is a special year for Ely a good turnout would be appreciated. Christine and I will be there with N2750 Cheshire Cat.

Cheers, Paul  8)

3513SL

Lucy and I will be there in 3513. Slightly embarrassingly the first 12 open for us this year, but it won't be the last.

Looking forward to it.
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

smilie

Yo peoples Team Subversion will be there. Bosun Bob is currently doing amazing work fixing a 'small' hole we discovered last week.

While on the subject of Bosun Bob he looking for a crew at MKSC so he can be there as well.[/size][size=78%] [/size]
The futures bright the future is rivers and lakes

smilie

Really sorry everyone due Bobs crew shortage and pair of looking looking at weather forecast and wimping out (don't really fancy sailing when rabbits might be appearing in the park). The Milk 'n Beans 12 fleet has decided to stay at home.

Have fun all

see you for the next midland area event.

Smilie
The futures bright the future is rivers and lakes

paul turner

Greetings. I have just spoken with Suzie Sallis. The food is bought, the race officer and team are primed, everything is ready and the forecast is often wrong - so ELY IS ON FOR TOMORROW! Px  8)

n12 Bottom Banner