National 12 - find out more...

HELP NEEDED!

Started by AndyP3374, 21 Apr 2016, 07:16

« previous - next »

AndyP3374

Dear All,

We have been lucky enough to get the opportunity to restore N12 3374 "Milkshake".

I hope to be able get her back up and fit for racing over the early summer in time for the Burton Cup but we have one small problem. Milkshake is currently in Yorkshire and we are in Winchester!

This will be our first foray into sailing an N12 and we are really looking forward to joining the class. So, one quick request to all out there..........Is there anyone in the Southern region/fleet that could loan me a road trailer for a day or two next Weds/Thurs so that I can collect N3374 from Yorkshire and get her back here and into the boatshed (nee' dining room but don't tell the wife!!).

A bit of help here would be greatly appreciated and could result in many beers as reimbursement!!

Andy
07793 671207

Alistair Edwards

Andy,

I am in Twickenham and have a trailer you can borrow.

Alistair
N3517 Carbon Paw Print (Big Issue 2)
N2903 Maxim (Paper Dart)
Previously N3143 Catatonic (Tigress)

3513SL

Fantastic news! I imagine Alistair's offer is closer but my road trailer could be borrowed if you wanted to come via suffolk!
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

AndyP3374

Alistair,
That's brilliant, thank you and could work perfectly. Could you drop me a quick text later today so I have your contact details. Current plan is to drive up to Sheffield on Weds evening, stay nearby and return Thursday with the boat.
Thanks,
Andy
07793 671207

AndyP3374

It seems Milkshake is also without a launching trolley as well as a road base!

Is there anybody that can help?

JayHaich

Trailer available in Romsey, with trolley you can borrow for the trip but I need back.  Jeremy 07768 573356

AndyP3374

Jeremy that's fantastic and perfect thank you.
Plan is to drive up Wednesday evening and return on Thursday, so I could have it back to you Friday.
I will give you a call over the weekend.
Thanks again.
Andy

n12 Bottom Banner