National 12 - find out more...

N12 Merchandise

Started by Geoff & Amelia, 03 Mar 2005, 09:05

« previous - next »

Geoff & Amelia

Hi All,

I am trying to source some exciting new things for this year....

Can you let me know what you think about:

Shorts - similar to the trousers from last year
Long sleeved layed tee shirts (short sleeve on top of long sleeve)
Towels

Any other suggests welcome

thanks
Amelia

AndrewD

hoodies!!

The layered t-shirts sound good, as do class towels. What colours are you going for this year?

Andrew

(I've images of a Salcombe beach, covered in n12 towels)

gruittytom

towels sound brilliant, I'd definatly buy one, I agree with Andys idea about hoodies, the layers T shirts also sound fantastic and i would buy one of those too. See you all at the dinghy show.

Tom
Spinnakers are great, but as they flap harder, the helm shouts louder!

Mike Storey

Those car sunshade things that you open out across the windscreen to keep the scorching sun out. Might look cool with the shot at the top of this page right across. Picture the club car park on a busy summer Sunday!

Pip

Hoodies would be a very nice addition as their is a battle among juniors at my club as to who can get the best hoodies.  Towels would also be a great idea!
Seeya saturday everyone.

Geoff & Amelia

Cool, thanks for the recommendations, keep them coming.

I am going to need some help with the hoodies (i am feeling old!).... can someone go to www.shirtlogos.co.uk and look at the hoodies and tell me which one is the best - it must be the same for girls and boys, in the sweats section.  Then let me know at amelia@wurly.net

thanks
Amelia

Richard

As well as Hoodies and towels it might be nice to have some light weight rain proof jackets made from that rip stop spinnaker type material. Another couple of useful items would be Coffee mug and perhaps cut glass whisky tumblers. Well thats it for now.
Richard 2134 :-/

Tom Jefferies

The Hoodies and towels are great idea's! What about pint glasses with the N12 logo on them? I would buy one!

cheers tommo
N3438

James McC

Can you tell me if this stuff is available?\\
Cheers,

James
N2699 - Two Crewed

Pip

Hey,
Just to say that I received a hoodie for my birthday this weekend and it is SO warm to wear, especially if you are in a tent in the middle of a field!!
Thanks
 ;D

tedcordall

Hoodies - don't get ones with hamster pockets. Useful yes, but uncool and unflattering.

TC

n12 Bottom Banner