National 12 - find out more...

junior nationals at northampton

Started by rosie (Guest), 20 Jun 2005, 06:21

« previous - next »

rosie (Guest)

hiya,

does anyone want to crew for me (probably in babel fish) in the junior event at northampton this weekend.

rosie
01256 461874
white_pinkrose@hotmail.com

marc

Hi,

I'm coming to Northampton to crew for my dad in N3020, and would like to sail in the junior event if possible.  We are new to the 12 circuit. I am 11 years old, 4 1/2 stone and sail an optimist. I would like to crew for you but you would have to explain what all the ropes do on a modern 12!

Ivan Savitsky

Rosies dad (Guest)

Ivan

she's not too sure whether you and here teaming up. The main reason is that Rosie is very light as well, so all up weight will be less than 13 stone. She also sailing a boat she has not sailed before, so she was hoping for someone with more weight and experience.

see you saturday

Jimmy Whitehead

hi,
     i belive light weights rule at this event and i dont think i have ever sailed the event with more than 15 stone in the boat! And at any rate it should all be about having fun and time on the water, shame i cant do it this year(i am grown up!!!!)

toodles and i have the trophy already in the car Tom!

Jimmy

marc

Rosie,

Is that a no then?  I have the option of asking my brother over to sail in our boat, but I'm sure it wouldn't be so much fun.

Ivan

rosie (Guest)

ivan,

just looked at the wind forcast doesn't look too bad so will go for it if you still want to.

see you tomorrow

rosie

Roly Mo

Did Rosie and Mark sail, and if so did they win?  They deserved to after their online correspondence!

Proud  Dad (Guest)

How about a race report for the Juniors.

n12 Bottom Banner