National 12 - find out more...

Burton Week!

Started by felixthehousecat, 13 Aug 2005, 08:46

« previous - next »

felixthehousecat

Hi everyone! just got back from abersoch 9 hours!

Just really want to say thanks to everyone that raced and orgainsed burton week as i and Ed my crew had a really gret time!  

Roll on Porthpean 2006!

Felix

Baggy Aardvark

TimGoodhew

i second that one! had great fun this week, and cant wait 'til next year!!

Tim ;D

EmmaW

It was lots of fun, so thanks all!

Metal goosenecks all the way next year!!

Emma
Crew N3489
Emma  (dance)

Pip

Yes, thank you everyone who made it such a great week and how glad was I that we didn't have to sail in the rain that drowned us on the way back!
I am now in the process of sorting out the photos my mum managed to take during a couple of the races - though I'm having to delete a lot of pictures of just the water (tongue) - they should be in the gallery very shortly!
 ;D

Mikey C

does anyone know if a photographer was asked to attend Burton Week? I don't remember seeing one out there this year...

Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

Antony (Guest)

Do not recall seeing you out there much either Mike!  I don't think I can recall us ever asking photographers to attend, they just show up.  I did see a camera pointing at us at least twice, Graham Iles and Pips mum?

I thought that the on-water week was excellent, and the PRO deserved a medal for his efforts to provide even vaguely decent racing in the light and fickle stuff.  It was a pity more people did not show up as that might have improved the social side too.  Looking forward to that very friendly welcome that we had from the catering volunteers at Porthpean in '06!

All the usual thanks due to Janet, Michael, Kevan, Nigel and Hannah.

Antony
N3484

p.s. Does anybody know the venues from '07+?

blondie (Guest)

Just saying ditto to what youve already said, it was a brilliant first burton wk for myself, everyone was so friendly and welcoming - especially my adoptive housemates who kindly let me stay with them! THANKYOUUU!!!!!!!!!!
Hope to see you all next yr when ill hopefully be back sailing
Adele
ex 3458 crew

n12 Bottom Banner