National 12 - find out more...

Starcross

Started by EmmaW, 20 Aug 2005, 09:07

« previous - next »

Mikey C

Anyone know what time the second race on saturday is likely to start? Before or after lunch?

Bit of a long way to go for an early morning start!

Cheers

Mike

Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

a303 (Guest)

especially if you go down the A303... which they have shut a bit of now that summer has officially finished... as the school holidays are the only time people use that road... not!

Tim L (Guest)

Haven't got a fruitcake on when the second race will start as I suspect all three will be back to back otherwise we'll run out of water!!  Just turn up, rig and join whichever race part way through Mike...! :P

I'm still in need of more crews for the weekend as there seems to be rather a shortage, drop me a line or contact Derek (see other thread) or Caroline Martin (no. in the book) direct.

Can people give let me know if they're coming down on friday night, I should be down at the club by 5pm at the latest to open the gate.

Tim

Geoff & Amelia

Anyone know when the fotoboat photos are going on-line?

Tom Gruit (fotoboat) (Guest)

The photos that Mike from fotoboat should be on the site within the next few days, I think he is away working at the moment but should be home soon.

Tom Gruitt
www.fotoboat.com
tom@fotoboat.com

tom gruitt (Guest)

photographs are now up to view and to buy on //www.fotoboat.com

Mikey C

Not that I can see.... Am I going blind?

Mikey C

For anyone still paying attention to me, they are up there now!

Cheers

Mike

Fran G (Guest)

I've had a flick through and I have to say am a little jealous.  Sailing looks great.  The only sailing I did last weekend involved sitting in a 7o7 in a complete flat calm while the rain came down in buckets.  Which was wierd.

Bring on Grafham.

(Sorry Mike, can't do Henley due to wedding and unlikely to make Twickenham due to another wedding).  Must be that time of year again.

Fran

n12 Bottom Banner