National 12 - find out more...

Henley and Twickenham - early warning

Started by MikeDay, 07 Sep 2005, 05:28

« previous - next »

MikeDay

The Thames Area Series is about to reach its denouement and to guide your weekend planning, remember it's Henley on Sunday 18th and Twickenham on Sunday 25th September.  Both can offer, if the conditions are right, big waves, knee-trembling beats, exhilarating spray-in-your-eyes reaches, scary nose-diving runs and lots of helpers to launch you through the surf!  Or sometimes we have known them more gentle with nice teas.  Come and see which the weather gods serve up and support these two long-established and very friendly meetings.  Go on, put them in your diary now!

Mike D
N3496

Richard

I might be able to come to Twickenham and would like to know the start time of the first race.
Richard 2134 ;)

MikeDay

Haven't checked with Twickenham yet but assume 11am unless I post somehing different here later this week.  Do try and come - the local boats will be v. welcoming.  

And thanks to all at Henley for a good day today

Mike D
N3496

Geoff & Amelia

Anyone fancy a pleasant sail on the Thames on Sunday? I am looking for a crew for the day. If you are interested drop me a line on the discussion group.

Thanks,

Geoff

David w (Guest)

Sorry Geoff - obviously an opportunity like that is hard for me to turn down! However we'll be in Ireland.

Good luck - of course you'd have to come back tio defend next year if successful!

Cheers

David

n12 Bottom Banner