National 12 - find out more...

Leaving the Country

Started by Geoff & Amelia, 28 Sep 2005, 09:37

« previous - next »

Geoff & Amelia

Hi All,

As some of you may have heard, Geoff and I are off to New Zealand to live and Grafham is going to be our last open meeting...  

We would therefore like to have a beer with all our friends (thats everyone!) in the bar after the open meeting - it will not be a late one as many people will just be up for the day, but if you can join us for one that would be great.

See you there.

Geoff and Amelia
(no boat number)

ps. If anyone knows of a good home for a small cute black cat (not cheshire), we have one spare!

MikeDay

Hey you two, as Anne and I won't be at Grafham, this is just to say good luck for however long that you plan to be there and hope it won't be for ever as the Class can't afford to lose its stalwarts permanently.  Have a great time ...

Mike D
N3496

Mike Storey

As this seems to be the only thread running about Grafham, I thought I draw everyone's attention to something I found on the Grafham website.

Due to low water levels at Datchet, Grafham will be hosting the Optimist End Of Season Champs on Oct 8th/9th. That's upwards of 300 Oppies on the water plus associated parents/cars/trailers/kit bags etc! The Oppie Class is providing their own race organisation/rescue/shore crew. Hope they are also extending the changing rooms/car park!

I'm sure there will be plenty of space on the reservoir for a few 12's and I'm still planning on coming but I think I might aim to get there a bit earlier than normal.
Mike
N3274

Ken Goddard (Guest)

Best Wishes to you both for the future!
Sorry to see you go; come back and see us all sometime!

Ken Goddard
Vintage Wing
N.2300  Duodecimal

n12 Bottom Banner