National 12 - find out more...

Dinghy Show

Started by James Taylor, 05 Mar 2006, 07:16

« previous - next »

THG

Agree it was a great show.  How do we follow up / capitalise on the successes?  Are there any plans / targets for numbers of boats planning to take part at Northampton & Buton?  It would be great to see a minimum of 70 boats at each of these events.  How about starting a listing of whose going to which to try to encourage / support others.

If you advertise your boat at a good price it helps to get them moved on and sailing even if you think its worth more maybe time to lower the price if its been hanging around for a while.  Maybe the for sale list will be reduced and get the boats out on water.

Kean
N3339 (almost)
THG

sinker24

have to argee with brian, would love to renovate another 12. finished my paper dart over the summer. however i wanted to put in a rear bouyancy tank into my design, curved like the old hornets used to be. however if anyone could put a nice cheshire cat or china doll my way to renovate, i wouldn't argue! the paper dart is a bit heavy due to lying in the club field for 5 years or so. a lighter boat would be appriciated by the crowd of people who have to helpme push my 12 over the wall after sailing. if there are any more clubless 12 owners in the south east it would be nice to get another one at Seasalter to race with and show up the local solos.
cheers, Ben

Antony (Guest)

sinker24

thanks for your ideas.
if there is anyone out there who knows where there is an old cheshire cat or china doll design that is in dire straits could they get in touch with me? i would prefer to find one in Kent or Sussex but if there is any way that there is someone in a club further away from me who could bring one to kent that would be great.
Cheers, Ben

tom Gruitt/fotoboat (Guest)

Hi there,

I have some good shots from the dinghy show of the 12's, who is in charge of publicity and pictures and stuff? Drop me an email and i will send them though.

Thanks & Best Wishes

Tom Gruitt
www.fotoboat.com
tom@fotoboat.com

n12 Bottom Banner