National 12 - find out more...

Boat for Northampton Needed!!

Started by Nathan Harding (Guest), 19 Apr 2006, 03:59

« previous - next »

Nathan Harding (Guest)

Having sold both of my 12's to make way for the new aardvark toy i am left boatless. It now looks unlikey that the new boat will be ready before the 70th event. Is there any chance anyone could lend me a double bottomed 12 so  lucy and i could take part in the event.

If this is at all possible could you please email me on nathan_harding@btopenworld.com

We would be very greatful!!

Nathan Harding
35XX

John Murrell (Guest)

Nath,

Just happen to have a boat up my sleeve! Give me a call

John
ex 1030,2368,2425,2672,2760,2808,3158,3257,3339,3396,3435,3444 and I am sure there is one more that I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grazz

John, do you have any more boats on offer? I've a few other people looking

Also, are there any vintage classic 12 sailors in need of a crew, I have an offer from someone kean to get back into vintage / classic a 12.

John Murrell (Guest)

Graham,

The boat I have 'up my sleeve' is 3003 - she's got to be at Northampton as she's the only example of a dagerboard doublebottomed boat in existance and unique in the class. Derek wants her to be there and Nath seems to want something newer!!

If there are any takers the boat would have to be collected from Exmouth - I have Dereks e-mail if you don't have it.

John

grazz

ok, I'll add to the list of boats available.

Anyone else need a crew / boat or helm for the 70th Anniversary Reggatta? If so post here

Cheers

Graham

n12 Bottom Banner