National 12 - find out more...

N3460 For Sale

Started by Sam Sutton (Guest), 22 Mar 2006, 06:51

« previous - next »

Sam Sutton (Guest)

Sam Sutton (Guest)

Ping! Back to the top!

Sam Sutton (Guest)

Oh would you look at that, its back to the top! (Yes I am going to keep doing this)

Going to be home next weekend if anyone fancies seeing the boat, she has got a brand new cover, never been used and is being reropped where appropriate.

Give me a call if your interested, shes well worth a look. 07773369554

Sam Sutton
N3460

Also please not that there maybe a slight typo in the original post" 2 x Jibs, one 200 one 2002" I can assure you that it doesn't have a 200 jib, that in actual fact one of the jibs was made in 2000. Apologies.

Sam Sutton (Guest)

Boooomm!!!!! Back to the top!

To Nathan and anybody else, yep this does mean I'm leaving the class. Which I am very Sad about, but I'm not doing enough sailing to warrant keeping the boat! Will be back one day!

Sam Sutton
N3460 for now!

nath (Guest)

Ah thats a shame sam!! Whos going to run the beach games then or engineer the funnel!! Will you be making an appearance at burton week seeing its the 70th?? Just for the socials as thats what needs improving!! So lets not loose the youth or errr slighty ageing youth :P

nath

Sam Sutton (Guest)

Yep shes still for sale, got a brand new P&B Cover and is ready to do some serious damage on the circuit this year!

Nathan, I'm afaraid I wont be heading down to Burton Week, so the beaqch games will have to survive without my againg youth. But I may try and come down to Nothampton for the bank holiday, will have to see!

Anybody interested in the boat, give me a call on 07773369554.

Sam Sutton

Sam Sutton (Guest)

Boing!!!!! Back to the top! Still For Sale! Come and have a look! Shes a beauty!

On a little aside, went sailing in a B14 for the first time yesterday, great fun! Is it true that Chris Bishop has one or is it just a rumour!? Anybody know?

Sam Sutton
N3460

EmmaW

Emma  (dance)

Nathan Harding

Nope i believe he collected it the other day!!

Sam Sutton (Guest)

Excellent! Well I am currently crewing one! Which is wicked fun altho Ever so slightly scary sailing it for the first time, in planning conditions and your helm decides to tack, with the spinnaker up! Doh! We survived tho!

Anybody got an email address for Mr Bishop?

Cheers,

Sam Sutton

Sam Sutton (Guest)

Boing!!!! BAck to the top!

Nathan Harding

Check your email sam.......

Sam Sutton (Guest)

Ta Daaaa!!!! Here it is again.

n12 Bottom Banner