National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

GILL series 2 - Early Entry Discount

Started by Kevin, 20 Apr 2006, 09:22

« previous - next »

Kevin

grazz

Ours is in the post, wouldn't miss Trent Valley for the world, it's my favourite river club and Zoe rates the cakes very highly.

Kevin

And another thing ......

The seminar on the Saturday at Trent Valley is on the subject of "How to enjoy river sailing" and will be given by Tony Edwards.

For those of you who do not remember Tony, he was a stalwart of the class for many years and one of the best river sailors of his day. In addition, Tony was winner of Burton Week in 1988 (even though it wasn't held on a river). Tony always has something interesting to say so this should make the trip to Nottingham well worth while.

Kevin

ice cream man (Guest)

but will Tony be sailing we have to ask ourselves ;D

Paul Turner N2487/3500 (Guest)

MikeDay

Paul - have got as far as downloading form, filling it in, and writing cheque.  However, no apparent information anywhere on form about where to send it.  Anne, I and Flipside will be there, and will send entry in advance if you can give address ...

Mike D
N3496

RogerBrisley

Mike

I couldn't read this at the time but its on the 1st posting above

"A copy of the form may be found on the N12 web-site in the "Latest Stuff" box towards the top righthand corner. You need to print this, complete the details, and then send it WITH YOUR CHEQUE (payable to Trent Valley Sailing Club) to either myself or Paul Turner, our addresses are both in the handbook. If you cannot find your handbook, post a message here or email or call me and I will give you the details. Alternatively, we both hope to be at Notts County this Saturday and will take entries there"

Cheers

Roger

DavidW

And i'm another who will be there - unfortunately not sufficiently organised to have sent the entr form yet!

Cheers
David
David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

Paul Turner N2487/3500 (Guest)

Greetings and good to hear from Mike and David!

We now have 16 boats already entered and over 30 booked in for the evening fancy dress supper!

To add to Kevin's email, please book asap to help us with catering arrangements - and don't forget its first come, first served. 42 boats and 80 suppers max. Entries can be scanned & emailed to me at paul.turner@lingphipp.co.uk or faxed to 0115 949 6839 to avoid dissappointment!

Roger - you will be getting a call tonight from Lotti Duchart to volunteer to crew for the Sunday, and I have temporarally mislaid (lost!) your entry form but you are booked in!

See y'all Saturday - first race 13.00

icecreamman

A big thanks to Paul and the rest of the organisers for this weekends event at Trent Valley, shame about the wind, and I have to say that the peas and pickled onions were definitely a tad odd. Entertaining talk from Tony Edwards on the Saturday night

n12 Bottom Banner