National 12 - find out more...

boat wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by marcus3292, 24 Apr 2006, 12:19

« previous - next »

marcus3292

N3292

Antony (Guest)

The alternative is, I am sorry to say, to borrow a year book from a friend (if you are not a member of the NTOA) and call the owners of a few of the Design 8s and see if they are using them.  I strongly suspect that there are at least 5-6 D8s that have not been used in a year and whose owners do not regularly visit this forum.  Obviously this is a bit of hard work, but if it unearths a bargain boat that has been in a garage for years then it will be time and graft well spent.

I will email you off line with a few ideas if I remember to take a look at the book.

Antony

marcus3292

ta very much for the info,  i have already called a couple of people who i have been told havet used there boat some 5 or so years, and they both said they had not used them for a while, both wanted to keep them which is fair enough, but a waste in other ways!!!!!!
N3292

marcus3292

john,

i email steve a couple of months ago, and he sent me some photos the boat look really great, but  i dont think it has a combi, which partly put me off,,,

ta
N3292

Paul Turner N2487/3500 (Guest)

marcus3292

paul,

i have been in contact already but i was messed about with my old supersofa when selling her , please send me some more pics of her please, my email address is above

ta marcus
N3292

marcus3292

back 2 the top, still hunting
N3292

marcus3292

N3292

n12 Bottom Banner