National 12 - find out more...

70th Anniversary Entry Forms

Started by Kevin, 19 May 2006, 07:42

« previous - next »

MikeDay

Anne, Flipside and I will be there for the whole weekend - we may even have entered already but I can't remember.  And we're looking forward to the first ever appearance at the same time on the same water of the only 5 Numini ever built.  

And after Desborough today (for which thanks to the home team for organising the event), it will be good to have the choice of sailing on the same tack for more than 10 seconds.

Mike D
N3496

Adele

Antony (Guest)

Kevin,
I have now have crew/babysitting all sorted, so will be sailing most of the time with various people.  We will also have a couple of babies, some enthusiastic grandparents and most likely a very full car.

I am really looking foward to getting back in the boat,
Antony
N3484

Mike S (Guest)

Mike and Alex in N3274 sailing the Sat and Sun. Camping and meal on the Sat night. Hoping that after Graham and Zoe sailed it on Sunday, some of their speed remains in the boat, but I suspect that they've taken it back with them.
And maybe Alex (age 8) won't be the youngest crew??
Mike
N3274

Sean Clarson (Guest)

Further to previous note N2154 does float, so Sean, Lynn and Ellie shall be arriving to camp Sunday afternoon in readiness for the Monday pursuit race.  Food will be required at the club for a maximum of 3 on Sunday pm.  

Paul Turner N2487/3500 (Guest)

Greetings - Will be there with Christine Marshall sailing N2487 Dolly Daydream for the full three days plus Sunday night - already booked. Not sailed the vintage yot since Ripon last year - perhaps I should dust her off and take her down to TVSC on Thursday night to check she floats!?!

Awaiting a call from Richard Watson to confirm that he is sailing N3500 Crazy Diamond at the 70th, but I think is having crew problems.

Let's pray for good weather!

Nathan Harding

Dare, I believe that Andy Horsley will be at the event in "more of a tart than a pudding" (i think thats the correct name....

Nath

Richard Pilgrim

Hi Dare

James Ferguson said he would be sailing 'Steam' if he can find a crew. What a pity I won't see it (I'm away next weekend yachting - tch).

Richard
N3445

FuzzyDuck

I am planning to sail all 3 days in my crusader, with my 11 year old son who has never sailed an open meeting before so anticipation is high.  Looking forward to it.

Will be camping atthe club, but have made alternative food arrangements

Simon
Fuzzy Duck
N3230
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

grazz

Kevin

We have just had a count up of the boats we KNOW are intending to be there this weekend and after allowing a few more for people who don't "do the internet" it looks like we are on course for 70 - 80 boats. That is absolutely BRILLIANT.

And having just checked the BBC weather site, we are promised sunshine and force 3-4 winds. Let's hope they have it right for once.

Kevin

Antony (Guest)

I was excited, now i am really excited.  

I think, from memory, that last time (when we were only 60) there were 77 boats at Pitsford for the weekend.. but my memory is pretty poor on these details.  I do remember getting to the club pretty early and then waatching a queue of cars coming into the compound all towing 12s.  It would be great to beat that number....

I assumed given the amount of work going into making this weekend a success, G&Z, Lesley & Kevin, Tom, Char and many others, that top weather was one of the first things that was booked.

See you all there,
A

Lukepiewalker

Well, I'm not going to make it... Won't affect numbers seeing as I sold my Twelve but I would still have loved to have been able to pop by.  :'(

I expect to see Bandwidth shattering numbers of images and videos and that....

Sean Clarson (Guest)

Kevin

sorry to change my plans - my daughter cannot crew for me now  - so I have made arrangements to crew for james on Sun and Mon instead - I will camp over on Saturday and Sunday and will eat at the club on Sat pm and Sun.  

Sean.  

Andy Hind (Guest)

Andy and Sarah will be there on Sat/Sun with N3314 having persuaded Grandparents to have quality time with young Rebecca but evenings/monday would be stretching it. Looking forward to it and hoping we can go a bit faster than at Grimwith last week.

n12 Bottom Banner