National 12 - find out more...

What a brilliant day !!!

Started by Mike, 28 May 2006, 11:59

« previous - next »

Mike

Thanks for the invite, please don`t forget //www.fotoboat.com for your next big event. ;)

http://pixelviews.co.uk/NAT12NSC/index.html

Mike Shaw
Midlands Sailing Photography
(In association with www.fotoboat.com)

andyp

Hi Mike,

Are there any pictures of Saturday?

Andy

Mike

Hi Andy

Not from fotoboat !!! I arrived at the club late sat night, but I am sure there will be someone who took some pictures.

Cheers
Mike S
//www.fotoboat.com

MikeDay

Lukepiewalker

Nice to see my old boat again... even if only in photos....

Looked like a cracking event.

DavidW

What brilliant days!!! - I just must echo Mike's thanks to all those who did so much to ensure that a fantastic time was had by all who went to Pitsford. Well done!!

Now that we've all got a taste for big fleet sailing again let's get those entries in for Burton Week nice and early and make Janet's work easier.

Cheers

David

David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

Tom Stewart (Guest)

There are lots of photos on www.chunkypics.co.uk Taken by a local guy.

Thanks to all those that travelled to Northampton. I hope you all enjoyed it
. I thought the vintage turn out was fantastic.

Tom

Chunky (Guest)

grazz

The results of the Grand Pursuit race are now published

http://www.national12.org/events/2006/northampton_pursuit_results.shtml

there was a bit of boat swapping going on so please let me know if we've got any names wrong

Graham & Zoe

John Meadowcroft

I would just like to add my thanks to all those who made the 70th anniversary such a special weekend.  To have so many boats at one location was excellent.  The organisation was first class and struck an excellent balance between time on and off the water.  It demonstrated what a fantastic class the 12 is and it made me feel that we should look to really work hard to have more regular events like this which genuinely include the entire fleet.  I am sure that many of us know 12 sailors who did not make it to Pitsford.  I would be keen to have another big event in 2007.  I know everyone enjoys it -we should not have to wait until we are 75 years for another excuse...  And the pursuit race was excellent - well done to Tom and Graham for so expertly judging the handicaps.  I dont want to pursuit race every time - but this really rounded off the weekend superbly.  

Thank you to all those who made the effort to come.  It was you that made the weekend special.

JOhn Meadowcroft
n3473

n12 Bottom Banner