National 12 - find out more...

Naburn Paddle 10th/11th June

Started by Vince, 24 May 2006, 09:25

« previous - next »

Vince

Come to where all the water is!
The 2006 Naburn Paddle open meeting, for modern and vintage twelves, will be over the weekend of 10th and 11th June. First race 4.00 pm on Saturday, then three races beginning on 11.15 on Sunday.
For more info or a prgram contact v.phillips1@btinternet.com

John K (Guest)

Would have brought 1662 from Hornsea, but have to be in London all weekend. My loss. Apologies.

John

Roly Mo

Already looks like we'll have a good fleet - come on you guys, come and give river sailing a try!  The beer's good too!!

Bernard

Paul Turner N2487/3500 (Guest)

Regret that Dolly Daydream will not be coming out to play this weekend - aged helm has knackered the medial cartilage in his left knee. The Old Dragon reckons it's due to too much sailing - me thinks it's all the digging and block carrying for her new patio! Hope to be fit for Frensham and NWNW! Have a great time.

angus

Would love to come to this one but the crew is moaning about the travelling and anyway he has a project for school to finish so his mother won't let him out anyway.
Do you think you could move your river a few miles north for next year so we wouldn't have so far to travel.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

RogerBrisley

Thankyou Vince and Ian for a very pleasant bit of river sailing,   only comment is if its as hot as this next year can you arrange a "half way house" as can be found on some golf courses?  Its partly the Cruisers fault,  but I found the siren call of a cold drink almost too much and Phil ,  well I almost had to drag him back into the boat as we went past some!

Cheers

Roger

n3334

icecreamman

Thanks as mentioned above to one and all at Naburn for the sun and fun over the weekend. I overcooked myself in the afternoon and felt a bit ill all night. Still should be well enough by the weekend.

n12 Bottom Banner