National 12 - find out more...

N3326

Started by antony (Guest), 04 Jul 2006, 02:29

« previous - next »

antony (Guest)

This one seems to have become a bit of a bargain if it is really in good nick.  Not sure why it is not on the list.

http://www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk/view/F100855/

Jimbo41

Antony,

I've asked to see more pics, but she looks quite nice from the single photo. Any idea if the seller's in the association?

Jim N3130

Antony (Guest)

I suspect not.  Marcus (who is often on the site) could tell you more as I know that he was in touch with the seller at one point.  Until about a year (or less) ago the boat was owned by a Mr Cook who subsequently bought N3426 (the first Winder Foolsih) and I do not know the current owner at all.

I am pretty sure that the main reason that Marcus did not go over to see it was that it was too expensive at the time. The asking price has now been cut significantly.

Antony

marcus3292

i was in contact with the chap who is selling this boat, he has repainted it grey and revarnised it (i think), anyway it was too far too travel for a boat i wasnt certain i was gonna like, 6 months or so ago it was up for a lot more than that,

having said that if its in a very good cond it may be worth it..

goodluck
N3292

Jimbo41

Ok, Thanks for the info. Antony and Marcus

Jim N3130

John Murrell (Guest)

Boats been sold and found its way to Kingsbridge!

nblazeby

johnk

Ian Cook's Feeling Foolish seems slower than 3326!

Jimbo41

Hi Nigel and Wendy!

Talking to John Murrell on the phone a couple of days ago. He says he wants to revive the 12 fleet at Salcombe, so you are doing the right thing!! I'm looking for a 12 to keep at Kingsbridge, to do the same thing, perhaps sailing  once or twice a year. I've got 2 potential crew - my wife and daughter,so we'll see.
I gather you live in Kingsbridge?
I'm in Kingsbridge 12th -25th August at my parents'. Are you going to do the Salcombe week at that time? If yes, then I'll probably see you at the club (unfortunately without yot :'(-it's too far from Germany to trail for the week.). We'll just sail down in Dad's bilge keeler and drop anchor at Millbay and annoy those who have their 12s there.   :P

Good start in your nice yot!!!

Jim N3130 (Tigress, Nuttyshell)

n12 Bottom Banner