National 12 - find out more...

Spairs and repairs for National 12

Started by yachtcrazy, 23 Aug 2006, 06:48

« previous - next »

yachtcrazy

Me again. Just to say that I live around the Bournemouth area in Dorset.

Kevin

If I understand you correctly yachtcrazy, you are saying that just because you capsized you are breaking your National 12. That seems a little extreme to me. Can you please elaborate a little more? Are you sure that you are not the one who should be considering some repairs?

Also, if you are serious in getting rid of some gear it would help to know the design and sail number so the rest of us have some idea of what might be available.

Kevin

yachtcrazy

[face=Arial]I have had problems with the hull from day one and have had many tries at repairing it. Damage was also done during the tow . Therefore i have decided that the hull is not worth repairing and so i am selling other parts of the boat: Mast,Boom,Sails etc.  Due to the fact that i am not that experienced at sailing i have taken the opportunity to consider getting  a more beginner-friendly boat. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with the sail umber and design.

:D. Feel free to ask any questions you have [/face]

yachtcrazy

I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with the sail number and design

philipcosson

2610 is "Cheeky Tramp" which is a one off design. Someone may know what it is based on.

Is there no way of repairing?

Philip
Philip<br />ex N3367, ex N3253

yachtcrazy

Thanks.  The hull probably can be repaired however i feel i'd be better off with a fibre glass dinghy.

n12 Bottom Banner