National 12 - find out more...

N3500 for sale!

Started by Paul Turner N2487/3500 (Guest), 31 Jul 2006, 09:28

« previous - next »

Jimbo41

Sorry Paul !

- How selfish of me! (writes out 100 X " I must not poach other peoples' threads, I must not poach other  peoples' threads...") :P :P :P

Jim N3130

P.S. Come down for BW and bring your yot - people can try before they buy  ;) ;) ;D

Paul Turner N2487/3500 (Guest)

Would love to be at the Burton Week but....

No crew (none of the coven available!) :o
No time off work: >:(
Can't sail coz of injuried knee..... :'(

Jimbo41

Shame!  :-/

Would love to have a look at her, but haven't really got the time in the 2 weeks we're over in Blighty. Too much going on in the SW end.

Hope your knee gets better soon.

Cheers,  :D

Jim N3130

P.S. Your idea about the dangly pole for use as a white stick is good. Mine's now dayglow orange  ;) ;) and everyone knows I'm coming....

mark533

Sorry to hear of your problems Paul, and thanks for the advice given to me at Frensham, now have a Whisper (4 plank though !)
Mark

Paul Turner N2487/3500 (Guest)

Hi Mark - glad to hear that you've got a 4 planker - hope to see you at TVSC's vintage and 4 plank Open Meeting on Saturday 23rd September.

And thank you to all those enquiring about the knees! MRI scans on Thursday and should know about the op within two weeks, but whatever happens probably no more sailing this year.

Which reminds me about this thread....

CRAZY DIAMOND IS STILL FOR SALE!  :'(

mark533

Would love to go, but unfortunately have other commitments, hope to make Henley though.

Jimbo41

Paul,
Good luck with the op.
Hopefully they can do it using fibreoptics, with a keyhole cut. This reduces the risk of infection. Talking of which, ask them to do it in an open field. Best in a stubble field which has just been burned off - it's virtually sterile. (There's an article on this to do with horses somewhere  ;))

Hope you're back on the water soon!

Cheers!

Jim (N3130 give me your boats and never accept sweeties from an RS sailor)

n12 Bottom Banner